Online Real Estate Sales Associate 63 Hour Online Course
Take your real estate course online! This online course meets all the education requirements of the Florida Real Estate Commission (FREC)leading to your Florida real estate sales associate (salesperson) license. The course is based on Florida's premier real estate textbook, Florida Real Estate Principles, Practices, and Law.
The Real Estate School, Inc. has partnered with Dearborn's RECampus, the leading provider of online learning, to bring you this convenient online course. Click play to see the course demo:
Our school license number is ZH45653. Our FREC approval number for this course is #0016773. We offer unlimited e-mail support for any questions you have as you progress through the course. All your real estate questions will be answered by one of our highly qualified instructors within 24hrs (excluding weekends and holidays).
This class is designed for you if you:
- can't make the class schedule mesh with your work schedule
- live in an area that doesn't have a real estate school nearby
- live outside Florida
- prefer to study at your own pace and review the material often
- You can expect the course to take approximately 63 hours to complete, which will include reading the material online and taking a wide assortment of interactive exercises and exams. You must pass a 100-question timed final examination and achieve a score of at least 70% to pass. You have 1 year from the time of enrollment to complete your course.
This course includes:
- Access to your real estate course for 1 year
- Exam prep questions and answers (Downloadable PDF)
- Unlimited e-mail support for your real estate questions
- Toll free tech support, available 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week
You should carefully review the course timeline as well as the qualifications for a Florida real estate license before enrolling in this course. Also, we have provided information so you can see step-by-step how to go about getting your real estate license.