Because of the nature of real estate exam prep software, The Real Estate School, Inc. does not offer refunds on any exam prep software or books. For regular book orders, we offer a five (5) day exchange program with no restocking fee. If you purchase a textbook from us and decide it does not satisfy your needs, we will give you credit (less our original shipping costs) toward the purchase of another education item or a refund.
Exchanges require a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and shipment to The Real Estate School, Inc. You must contact The Real Estate School, Inc. to request an RMA number within five (5) days of receipt of the original product(s). You must pay the cost of shipping for the product(s) you are returning and also for any new products you are purchasing. Multiple exchanges will not be honored. All exchanged items are subject to Other Terms and Conditions (see section below). For all exchanges, contact The Real Estate School, Inc. at (800) 999-9319.
If you wish to return a product to The Real Estate School, Inc. for a full refund, you must call us at (800) 999-9319 to request and RMA number within five (5) days of receipt of product(s). All products must be in "new" condition fit for resale. Returns require a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. You are responsible for the cost of shipping and insurance for the full value of the product(s) you are returning, plus a $5 handling fee. The Real Estate School, Inc. will not issue refunds for any products that are worn or damaged.
In the unlikely event that your software does not function out of the box, please contact tech support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800) 999-9319. Priority is given to e-mail support requests. Should The Real Estate School, Inc. determine that the product is defective, we will arrange for its replacement.
Requests for software replacement must be made within five (5) days of receipt of the product. Any software product returned and then found to be functioning properly will be returned at your expense or a 25% restocking fee will be charged. A representative will contact you to determine your preference. You are responsible for all shipping and insurance costs.
Return Materials Authorization (RMA) Numbers
The Real Estate School, Inc. issues RMA numbers for returns and exchanges. Before you call to request and RMA, please have the following information ready:
- Sales Order, Invoice Number or Date of Purchase
- Method credit is to be applied
- Product(s) opened and then returned will be examined for condition and usage.
If you receive a product that is damaged by a carrier or lost in transit, or if you have an incomplete shipment form The Real Estate School, Inc. you must contact us at (800) 999-9319. No matter what the condition of the product, you must sign for the shipment and note any discrepancies/exceptions on the carrier's Delivery Receipt. Failure to note any discrepancies for a shipment may cause your claim to be denied.
Other Terms and Conditions
All returned items must be in new and resalable condition and meet the following criteria:
- An RMA number must be obtained before you return a product for any reason. Product received without a valid RMA number (such as refused shipments) is subject to a restocking fee of 25 percent of the total value, above and beyond any other applicable fees, or the product may be returned to you at your expense. The Real Estate School, Inc. will not be liable for any loss or damage to unauthorized returns.
- Product that is used or is found not to be in new and resalable condition for any reason will not receive a refund. We will agree to returned the material to you at your expense (outbound shipping). If product is found to be damaged by your carrier, you will be contacted by The Real Estate School, Inc. to make arrangements with your carrier to pick up the product and to file your claim.
- The Real Estate School, Inc. must be notified within 30 days from your return authorization date if you have sent us product and have not received credit. signed proof of delivery to our facility will be required before we can begin our research. Requests received over 30 days from your return authorization date may cause your credit to be forfeited.
Returns Procedure/Shipping Instructions
- Obtain an RMA number by calling The Real Estate School, Inc. at (800) 999-9319.
- Please return the product, freight paid and fully insured to:
The Real Estate School, Inc.
ATTN: RMA#_______________(insert your RMA number)
2100 Centerville Road, Suite B
Tallahassee, FL 32308
- Customer is responsible for shipping and insurance charges and risk of loss on all return shipments.
The Real Estate School, Inc. uses Authorize.net for credit card authorizations. To guard against credit card fraud, we use secure online ordering using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. If you do not have a browser that supports SSL, such as the latest versions of Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Internet Explorer, please call us at (800) 999-9319.
We will not distribute your contact information to third parties unless required to by legal authorities.
Limitation of Liability
The Real Estate School, Inc. shall not be liable under any circumstances for any consequential, incidental, special or exemplary damages arising out of or in any connection with this agreement or the products, including but not limited to lost profits, lost data, or any claim based on indemnity or contribution, or the failure of any limited or exclusive remedy to achieve its essential purpose or otherwise. Purchaser's exclusive remedy, as against The Real Estate School, Inc., shall be the repair or replacement of defective parts.
The Real Estate School, Inc. will not be responsible for pricing errors on its web site, or product that is no longer available. The Real Estate School, Inc. reserves the right to cancel a sale without incurring any liability.