Terms & Conditions
Refunds and exchanges are assessed on an individual basis. In no event will refunds or exchanges be made after 14 days of purchase.
Due to the nature of CD-ROM, software downloads, and online materials we cannot issue refunds for online courses, product downloads, or CD-ROM courses.
Because of the nature of real estate exam prep software, The Real Estate School, Inc. does not offer refunds on any exam prep software.
If you wish to return a product to The Real Estate School, Inc., you must call us at (800) 999-9319 to request a refund. All products must be in "new" condition fit for resale. You are responsible for the cost of shipping and insurance for the full value of the product(s) you are returning, plus a $5 restocking fee. The Real Estate School, Inc. will not issue refunds for software or any products that are worn or damaged.
In the unlikely event that your software does not function out of the box, please contact tech support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800) 999-9319. Priority is given to e-mail support requests. Should The Real Estate School, Inc. determine that the product is defective, we will arrange for its replacement.
Requests for software replacement must be made within five (5) days of receipt of the product. Any software product returned and then found to be functioning properly will incur a 25% restocking fee. You are responsible for all shipping and insurance costs.Damage
If you receive a product that is damaged by a carrier or lost in transit, or if you have an incomplete shipment form The Real Estate School, Inc. you must contact us at (800) 999-9319. No matter what the condition of the product, you must sign for the shipment and note any discrepancies/exceptions on the carrier's Delivery Receipt. Failure to note any discrepancies for a shipment may cause your claim to be denied.
Other Terms and Conditions
All returned items must be in new and resalable condition and meet the following criteria:
- Product that is used or is found not to be in new and resalable condition for any reason will not receive a refund. We will return the material to you at your expense (outbound shipping). If product is found to be damaged by your carrier, you will be contacted by The Real Estate School, Inc. to make arrangements with your carrier to pick up the product and to file your claim.
- The Real Estate School, Inc. must be notified within 30 days from your return authorization date if you have sent us product and have not received credit. Signed proof of delivery to our facility will be required before we can begin our research. Requests received over 30 days from your return authorization date may cause your credit to be forfeited.
Returns Procedure/Shipping Instructions
- Obtain return approval by calling The Real Estate School, Inc. at (800) 999-9319.
- Please return the product, shipping paid and fully insured to:
The Real Estate School, Inc.
545 E Tennessee St. Suite C
Tallahassee, FL 32308
- Customer is responsible for shipping and insurance charges and risk of loss on all return shipments.
The Real Estate School, Inc. uses Authorize.net for credit card authorizations. To guard against credit card fraud, we use secure online ordering using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology and do not save or pass your credit card information through our servers.
We will not distribute your contact information to third parties unless required to by legal authorities.
Limitation of Liability
The Real Estate School, Inc. shall not be liable under any circumstances for any consequential, incidental, special or exemplary damages arising out of or in any connection with this agreement or the products, including but not limited to lost profits, lost data, or any claim based on indemnity or contribution, or the failure of any limited or exclusive remedy to achieve its essential purpose or otherwise. Purchaser's exclusive remedy, as against The Real Estate School, Inc., shall be the repair or replacement of defective parts.
The Real Estate School, Inc. will not be responsible for pricing errors on its web site, or product that is no longer available. The Real Estate School, Inc. reserves the right to cancel a sale without incurring any liability.